Monday, December 28, 2009

And yet another custom-made cushion




This cushion was made for my Wizard of Oz-loving niece who recently had an interesting meeting with a SWAT team in Mexico (don't ask!). One side says 'There's no place like home. Click your heels like Dorothy or call the SWAT team like Mairead'. The other side has a transfer of a print by street-artist Banksy, where Dorothy's basket is being searched by a SWAT-like policeman. Lots of blue gingham, Wizard of Oz print fabric and red ribbons were used in the making of this one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ester
    Great Cushions. I hope to start work on the heritage quilt block. I picked Dance and I am drawing a blank in relation to which method to use. I don't think I will be at the IPS on Saturday. The roads up here are very dangerous. Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you in February.

    ReplyDelete