Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Galway Culture Night 24th September

Galway Culture Night takes place this Friday, 24th September with a fantastic range of free events at over 30 venues around the city. For a full list of events see www.galwayculturenight.com.

Some of my work will be included along with other members of GroundWorks Studios and a range of other artists at Niland House, Merchants Road, Galway. I am showing some patchwork pieces to promote the workshops I will be teaching at GroundWorks Studios, Lyrr Building, Mervue Business Park, starting in October. For a full list of textile and ceramics workshops see www.groundworksstudios.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. oh wow this is wonderful its my birthday on this Friday so I now know what I want to do ;) thanks Ester xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) guess what I got? ..... A sewing machine!!

    ReplyDelete